Tuesday, 14 December 2010
Brian and the crew stand down and wait for next weather window. At 0830 this morning Pascal Bidegorry and the team decided that the potential weather window for departure was not good enough to set off on their Jules Verne Record attempt. The crew will not wait patiently for the next weather window.
Monday, 13 December 2010
The Maxi Trimiran Banque Populaire V team went to code Orange today for a possible departure tomorrow, Tuesday. The meteorological team see a small opportunity for Pascal Bidegorry’s men to set off on the Jules Verne Trophy. Unfortunately the window is not entirely satisfactory, but it is not impossible for the team to see a code red tonight.
The team are keeping a close eye on the weather. If the departure is confirmed we will of course keep you updated on this and all aspects of the record attempt.